Sep 2012 – Monthly MLS Statistics
Here at Tucson Golf Estates, we are excited that the market is finally showing signs of recovery. These numbers show that the market has had a significant boost since this time last year. It is a GREAT time to buy!
Below are some highlights from the September Residential Sales Statistics:
- The Median Sales Price has substantially increased over the last year, jumping up 23.36% from September 2011.
- Total Sales Volume is up 6.49% from last September.
- Average Sales Prices increased by 20.79% from September 2011.
- Average List Price is up 18.95% from last September.
- New Listings have increased 29.94% over September 2011.
- Total Homes Under Contract increased 17.06% since last September.
- Average Days on Market is now only 45 days.
These numbers clearly show that the market is headed in the right direction. These statistics should not be read to mean that home prices have increased by almost 25%, but they are good indicators that the market is picking up in Tucson.
NOTE: To view the full detailed statistics, please download the PDF HERE.